Author ：Iflowpower – Portable Power Station Supplier
At present, most of the vehicle battery is a dry reservoir. Its advantage is that the car will not be charged after adding the electrolytic solution. After 30 to 40 minutes, the car can be activated.
Some owners do not understand the working principle of dry-hoolery batteries, which will not maintain it, making battery life shortened. Correctly select and use the battery to start from ten aspects. When you buy a battery, you can see the letters above, where you have a QA letter as a dry-loaded battery.
1. Shake the electrolyte to the battery first to add to the battery. Please wear gloves when you operate, pay attention not to sprinkle the electrolyte in your hand or clothes.
2. The battery without a marker line, the electrolyte high is 10 to 15 mm; there are two red lines, the electrolyte must not exceed the red line. 3.
Some people think that the more electricity of the electrolyte, this is a wrong idea. When the car runs at high speed, the generator output voltage is greater than the battery voltage and start charging the battery. When charging, the electrolytic fluid volume expands, if the electrolyte is too full, it can overflow from the battery cover small hole.
The electrolyte is electrically conductive. Once the battery is positive, the negative poles are flowing, the loop self-discharge is formed. Cars cannot be started, and shortened battery life.
In this case, apply cotton wire to wipe the electrolyte, or rinse with boiling water. 4. Do not let other items into the battery when adding electrolyte.
If there is anything inadvertently fell, don't remove the metal material, apply a wooden stick to remove impurities;. 5. Regularly check if the small hole on the battery cover is ventilated.
If the small hole is blocked, the gas that appears does not roll out, and the electrolyte will be brought to the battery housing when the electrolyte is expanded, thereby reducing the life of the battery. 6. Regularly check the level height of the electrolyte, and add an electrolyte in time when the liquid level is highly lowered.
7. If the vehicle is placed for a long time, it should be launched every 25 days, and the medium speed is run for 20 minutes. Otherwise, the car is placed too long, it will be difficult to start.
8. When the battery is removed from the car, the negative electrode and then remove the positive electrode, and the opposite is installed. When charging, the battery cover is sneaked to the battery port, which is not close to the battery port that is being charged.
9. Don't replace the battery that is larger than the original battery capacity. Because the power generation of the automotive generator is fixed.
If the battery is large, the new battery can be filled with insufficient electricity, and the car cannot start smoothly, and the battery will shorten the life. 10. Each start-up time should not exceed 3 to 5 seconds, and the startup time is not less than 15 seconds again.
Copyright © 2023 iFlowpower - Guangzhou Quanqiuhui Network Technique Co., Ltd.