Author ：Iflowpower – Portable Power Station Supplier
After entering the 21st century, the portable electronic equipment market presents an explosive rising. Lithium-ion batteries are widely used in various electronic appliances, electric tools, and electric transport tools in the fields of various electronic appliances, power tools, and electric transport vehicles. In this case, everyone's life is unlike lithium-ion battery, laptop, tablet, smartphone, digital camera, mobile power, Bluetooth speaker, etc.
, everywhere in our lives. It is necessary to understand that the storage and maintenance of lithium-ion batteries is necessary. First, the preservation of lithium-ion batteries] 1.
Lithium the original battery is very low, can be saved for 3 years, saved under refrigerated conditions, the effect will be better. Putting the lithium original battery in a low temperature, it is a good method. 2.
The lithium-ion battery can be stored for more than half a year at 20 ¡ã C, which is because its self-discharge rate is very low, and most of the capacity can be restored. 3. Self-discharge phenomenon of lithium-ion batteries, if the battery voltage is stored for a long time below 3.
6V, causing battery over-discharge to destroy the internal structure of the battery, reduce battery life. Therefore, long-term preserved lithium-ion batteries should be replenished once every 3 to 6 months, ie charging to the voltage of 3.8 ~ 3.
9V (the best storage voltage of lithium-ion battery is 3.85V) is advisory, should not be filled. 4.
Lithium-ion batteries have a wide range of temperature range, in the winter of the north, can still be used, but the capacity will decrease, if returned to room temperature, capacity can be restored. Second, [Lithium Ion Battery Maintenance Tips] 1. Do not be higher than the maximum charging voltage during charging, not lower than the minimum working voltage when discharge.
2. No matter what time the lithium-ion battery must maintain a minimum operating voltage. Low voltage overhang or self-discharge reactions can cause decomposition of lithium ion active substances, and do not necessarily.
3. Any form of overcharge in the lithium ion battery will cause serious damage to the battery, and even explode. Lithium-ion batteries must prevent overturizing battery in the charging process.
4. Don't discharge, deep charging. However, after about 30 charging cycles, the power detection chip will automatically perform a deep discharge, deep charging to accurately assess the state of the battery.
5. Prevent high temperatures, shorten the life, and severe people can cause explosion. If there is conditions, it can be stored in the refrigerator.
Laptop If you are using AC power, remove the lithium-ion battery strip to avoid affecting the production of computers. 6. Prevent frozen, but most lithium-ion battery electrolyte solutions are at -40 ¡ã C, not frozen.
7. If you don't have long been used for a long time, please store 40% ~ 60% charging amount. When the amount of power is too low, it may cause more than the self-discharge.
8. Because the lithium-ion battery is not in use, it will naturally aging. Therefore, according to the actual demand, it should not be purchased.
According to the standard time and program, even the first three times will be carried out; when the mobile phone electricity is too low, it should start charging in time; the activation of the lithium-ion battery does not have a special method, and the lithium ion is used in the normal use of the mobile phone. Battery will naturally activate. If you insist on the three 12-hour long charging activation methods to be used in the first three times, it will not actually have effects.
Therefore, all the practices that pursue 12 hours of super long charging and use lithium-ion battery mobile phone automatic shutdown are incorrect. If you used to do it according to the wrong statement, please correct it in time, maybe it is not too late. Of course, in the case where the mobile phone and the charger itself protects and controls the quality of the circuit, the protection of the lithium-ion battery is still quite guaranteed.
Therefore, the understanding of the charging rules is the focus. In some cases, some concessions can be made. For example, if you find that the phone must be charged before you go to bed, you can start charging before going to bed.
The key to the problem is what you should learn about the correct approach, and don't deliberately do it according to the wrong statemen.
Copyright © 2023 iFlowpower - Guangzhou Quanqiuhui Network Technique Co., Ltd.