Author ：Iflowpower – Portable Power Station Supplier
The sun's light is now in every place in life. People's lives have been inseparable from the sun. The solar energy is not only supplying light sources for plant growth, but also provides energy for humans.
The photovoltaic power generation of this charter is largely utilized. Australia has of course showed the interest of solar energy. This charter, the uniform life of the solar panel is about 20 years, so many installations starting from the early 2000s will reach the service life.
Do they eventually landfill or recycled? The cost of recycling is higher than the landfill, the value of recovered materials is less than the original material, so the recycling is limited. However, considering the existence of heavy metals such as lead and tin, if we waste management is not good, we will enter another recycling crisis. However, if the global electric motor industry is interested in recycling solar products, then potential bombs may bring opportunities.
If it is released into the environment, harmful substances in the waste panel lead to serious pollution and health problems. In order to close the cycle in the energy cycle, the next task of the solar panel industry is safety disposal or recycling. However, in the waste management system, reuse or value-added recovery / reuse is considered to be more preferable than recovery.
Typical tight weight contributors of typical crystal silicon photovoltaic modules are glass (75%), followed by polymers (10%), aluminum (8%), silicon (5%), copper (1%) and a small amount of silver, tin Lead and other metals and components. Lead and tin (if it is immersed in soil and groundwater, it will supply precious opportunities if copper, silver and silicon are effectively recover. Therefore, the landfill option should be completely reserved, with alert environment to pollute and recycle valuable materials in the panel.
However, it is currently not subject to the economically favorable choice, so economic incentives should be taken to accelerate this migration. Among the valuable materials in the panel, silicon is the best opportunity because the proportion of silicon is much larger and has super high purity (99.9999%).
Solar silicon can be recovered from photovoltaic waste to use the second use in the solar panel, or re-used value-added use in the 3B generation lithium ion battery. In increasing electric cars have a magical opportunity to recycle and waste management industries in the world; and there may be a space for solar panels. Today's electric vehicle battery has become a desired part of the total cost of electric vehicles (depending on 33% to 57% of the car), and material processing is a desire source of energy costs for making batteries.
The strategy of cutting costs is largely relying on the innovation of the material level, namely the procurement and production of raw materials. Although electric car fans will definitely welcome lower prices, but the mileage record is the headline news. In 2015, Elonmusk claimed that silicon in Models batteries increased by 6%.
Since then, electric vehicles like Daimler and BMW have also actively participated in the R & D plan to synthesize battery-level silicon for electric vehicles. Silicon recovered from solar panels may exactly what they want. Australia has been in a rapidly developed photovoltaic market, such as my country, Japan, India and the United States.
Today, more than 2.3 million roof solar systems have been installed nationwide, we officially ranked first. In Australia, the entire process is closely related to Victoria, and closely related to the photovoltaic industry.
The purpose is to propose proposals to all states, territories and federal governments on the preferred national management measures. Although the prospect of the program is undoubtedly encouraging, accelerating its development is prone to. In fact, the severity of this problem has been recognized in 2015.
At that time, in Victoria's e-waste market flow and production force decomposition, solar panels were considered to be the fastest electronic waste stream, but no dedicated recycling basis. facility. According to the group decomposition, by 2035, more than 100,000 tons of solar panels will enter Australian waste stream.
Is this a crisis or opportunity? If you look for solar panels in Australia, there are a lot of services. However, in most cases, aluminum frame and junction box can only recover less than 20% of garbage by weight calculation. The remaining 80%, including valuable silicon, Australia has not supplied recycling, but the results of the research should not always.
If people can efficiently use solar energy, I believe that it can handle a lot of energy problems. After all, the solar energy is in line with the continued development strategy. It can guarantee the sustainable development of human beings.
Copyright © 2022 iFlowpower Technology Company Limited - All Rights Reserved.